WELCOME TO MOMMY TEACHER

Welcome to Mommy Teacher!

My name is Rebecca Murray. I am a stay at home mom who is also an Elementary School Teacher. I recently decided to take some time off from teaching to stay at home with my son. I was in the classroom for 9 years, and I have taught several subjects.

As teacher, I was asked by parents,"How can you help my child?, or "How can I challenge my child more?" With that in mind, I have decided to start this blog to help parents answer those questions.

Please feel free to post any comments, ideas or questions. Please remember to do this in polite, mindful manner.
Thank you.

Search


About Me

My photo
My name is Rebecca Murray. I have a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education from Holy Family University. I am currently working on my Masters in Educational Psychology from Capella University. I am certified in three states:VA,PA,and NJ and have been teaching for 9 years.

Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming Soon!!

Mommy Teacher is creating a new website called Reading Mommy Teacher. It will a place where parents and teachers can go to learn more about Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

[Valid RSS]